I’m a college professor based in North Carolina who does freelance writing, digital marketing, and web design. I consult with a broad range of organizations who want to develop better customer/client experiences, better writing/content, better SEO, better designs, and better reach for their target audience.
I can help you with the following things:
- Any kind of writing: webpage content, technical documentation, blog posts, articles, etc.
- Digital marketing: branding, content marketing, social media strategy, etc.
- SEO: keyword research, search engine marketing (SEM), strategies for improving your organization’s standing in search engine results pages (SERP)
- UX: conversion optimization, a/b testing, development of cusomter personas, etc.
- WordPress customization and design
If you are looking for help with any of these areas of expertise, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Current and Recent Projects
I’m currently working with the team behind the North Carolina Coastal Atlas to improve the UX of their application.
Check out my article describing networked interactions in iFixit’s Technical Writing Project at Technical Communication.
Check out my recommendations for creating academic-industry partnerships that foster UX learning in Boxes and Arrows.